Sunday April 16th
Good to Know:
- Each In Depth Course class is limited to a minimum of 3 participants and a maximum of 12 participants and will only proceed if the minimum number of registrants is filled.
- Please bring your own yoga mat.
- When you embark on a yoga self practice, it is recommended to commit to at least 3 days of practice per week. Even if it means 15-20 minutes per day. Therefore, permit yourself at least one day a week of home practice. This is a wonderful opportunity to integrate what you learn/experience in class, to establish your home practice time and space and helps to develop discipline and consistency, all which will allow you to really experience the great benefits of yoga practice.
- Should you have any injuries or sensitivities in your body, please inform the teacher at the beginning of your practice.
- During your menstrual cycle (ladies holiday), it is highly recommended to rest from physical yoga practice on the heaviest days (1st to third day) You are free to take rest on this day, or come to class and do a more restorative/meditative practice.
- I will be available by phone and email for the duration of the course. Should you need extra support or advice in your practice, please contact me to schedule a Private Class.
- Please note, yoga is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment or therapy. If you have any (recent) trauma, injuries, chronic pain or disease please contact me directly to discuss if yoga can be an additional tool towards your healing.
- Please respect that a commitment is made from both parties with regards to time and energy. Payments will not be refunded if particpation is subsequently cancelled, nor will not-attended classes be refunded or transferred to a next course.
- By booking this course you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and are in agreement with the above statements.