Mini Retreat te Dinkelhorst
Join me and 8-10 fellow guests during a wonderful weekend filled with yoga, delicious ayurvedic food and good company.
We will not only share in practice, but we will share a beautiful house and cook Ayurvedic food together in an amazing kitchen.
February 2nd 12:00 – February 4th 15:00
Sat Karma (Yogic Cleansing Practices) and Ayurvedic Cooking
Mekkelhorsterstraat 34 A,
7588 PK Beuningen
Good to Know:
- The reatreat is limited to a minimum of 6 participants and a maximum of 12 participants and will only proceed if the minimum number of registrants is filled.
- Please bring your own yoga mat and other necessary props.
- Should you have any injuries or sensitivities in your body, please inform the teacher at the beginning of your practice.
- During your menstrual cycle (ladies holiday), it is highly recommended to rest from physical yoga practice on the heaviest days (1st to third day) You are free to take rest on this day, or come to class and do a more restorative/meditative practice.
- Please note, yoga is not a substitute for medical or psychological treatment or therapy. If you have any (recent) trauma, injuries, chronic pain or disease please contact me directly to discuss if yoga can be an additional tool towards your healing.
- Please respect that a commitment is made from both parties with regards to time and energy. Payments will not be refunded if particpation is subsequently cancelled.
- By booking this mini retreat you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and are in agreement with the above statements.